I’m going to reveal my pillowcase confessions to you. Are you ready?
Yes, I’m the creator of Therapie. Yes, our Silk & Bamboo Pillowcase is my invention. But this is what I want to tell you today: I actually use it. I won’t sleep without it. I even take it with me when I sleep away from home.
The five pillowcase confessions I’m about to make reveal why I’m hooked. Some of them might surprise you.
- Silk & Bamboo Pillowcases are soothing to my ridiculously sensitive, acne-prone adult skin. No matter how high the thread count, I find cotton pillowcases to be rough.
- I’m not just a delicate sleeper. I sleep hot. Every ounce of sleep I can get is precious to me. My pillowcase sleeps cooler for me than cotton.
- I have this little bird’s nest of frizz that happens — just below my crown — at the back of my head. It stays away as long as I use my pillowcase.
- Now that I’m nearing 50, I’m getting concerned about sleep creases. I reach up between my face and my pillow and smooth out my skin so it isn’t bunched up as I sleep. But every once in awhile, I still wake up with a sleep crease because I moved in my sleep and laid funny. I want that crease to have the best chance of popping back out so it doesn’t become a permanent wrinkle.
- I have red, curly hair. I don’t have to dye it yet but I do use a red conditioner a couple of times a month. I’m a little bit blonde along the sides of my face and it makes my hair look dry. The red conditioner fixes that. My point is, my pillowcase has a barely-there red hue to it. I’m not a perfect sleeper. My skin isn’t perfect and neither is my hair. Even my pillowcase is less than perfect. But I won’t ever sleep without it.
Do you have a pillowcase confession? Leave it in the comments below. Sleep tight!